In addition to the UK we can deliver to: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, USA.
If your country is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- UK Mainland: Free postage via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr service (aims to deliver within 2 working days)
- Non-Mainland UK (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands): Free postage via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr service (aims to deliver within 2 working days although may be slightly longer)
- Ireland: Prices depend on the weight of your order. £3.95 for the first item, add £2 per item thereafter. Delivery will be via the Royal Mail tracked service. Aims to deliver in 2-5 working days.
THERE SHOULD BE NO ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS CHARGES FOR DELIVERIES TO IRELAND AS OUR PRODUCTS ARE ZERO RATED FOR VAT BOTH IN THE UK AND IRELAND. THERE HAVE RECENTLY BEEN INCIDENTS HOWEVER WHERE INCORRECT CHARGES HAVE BEEN APPLIED. CURRENT ADVICE FROM ANPOST IS THAT IF YOU RECEIVE A REQUEST FOR CHARGES THEY SHOULD BE PAID AND A REFUND REQUESTED. WE WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO CLAIM A REFUND WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
- Europe: Prices depend on the weight of your order. £5.95 for the first item, add £2 per item thereafter. Delivery will be via the Royal Mail tracked or signed for service. Aims to deliver in 2-5 working days.
- Rest of the World: Prices depend on the weight of your order. £7.95 for the first item, add £2 per item thereafter. Royal Mail tracked (aims to deliver in 5-7 working days)
Please ensure you choose the correct delivery country for the delivery address. If you don’t and you pay too little, we’ll have to contact you for additional payment and this may mean your order is delayed. If you pay too much, we’ll refund the difference to you automatically.
Please note that certain countries may incur additional customs duties or import taxes in addition to the P&P charges.
Delivery timescales are based on Royal Mail’s published delivery times. Please note that weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days. Orders shipped to EU or Rest of World are dependent on local postal services and delivery times may vary from the timescales quoted by Royal Mail. Sometimes events beyond our control (postal strikes, bad weather or Christmas delays) prevent this from happening.
We do not charge VAT on our products as they are 0% rated in the UK and Ireland. If the delivery address is outside of the UK and Ireland you may be requested to pay VAT at the country specific rate if childrens’ clothing is not 0% rated in your country. It is likely you will be requested to pay any charges before your item can be delivered to you.