The information we collect from you:
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online with us. When you place an order with us we will take your name, email address, delivery address and a telephone number.
As well as this information, we’ll also store any further emails you send us, which we will use to keep your customer account up to date and help improve the Morrck service.
We do not collect any financial information on this website. If you make a debit or credit card payment online to purchase any of our products, you will be taken to a secure payment service provider who will take your payment on our behalf and return you to this website when your order has been completed.
We may collect management information on our email campaigns, such as whether you have read an email sent by us, when and how many times. We will use this information to improve content and services.
This website compiles user profiles automatically to help us improve the content, design and performance of the site. We will only use these profiles for this purpose and will not release them to any other organisation.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To fulfil your order;
- Where necessary we will share your information with contracted third parties solely for the purpose of fulfilling your order;
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes;
- To disclose information about you to any government department if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so;
- We may occasionally notify you about new Morrck products and services, offers relevant to you or product safety information.
Your consent and rights
In placing an order on our website, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Morrck. By supplying your email address and contact phone number, you have given us your permission to email or phone you regarding any issue with your order or with the service we are providing you.
You have the right to see personal information which is held about you upon request to the Data Compliance Manager at Morrck. You are able to opt out of any communications from Morrck at any time by contacting us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +44 (0)1908 263925
After contacting Morrck if you feel there is an issue with the way we have handled your data you are able to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. Visit ico.org.uk for further information.
Privacy and disclosure of this information
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We do not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
- We try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate;
- We delete any information once that information is no longer necessary for our purposes;
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access;
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information and solely for the purposes of processing your order;
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you;
- All information which you submit via this website is sent to and stored on a computer located in the United Kingdom;
- We do not store your credit card details;
- Any marketing emails from Morrck will allow you to unsubscribe should you change your mind;
- We will never sell your information to third parties;
- We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards;
- We may share information with government agencies but only when legally required to do so.
Technical information, Cookies and Google Analytics
Like most websites, our server gathers limited information about you during a session, including the IP address and domain name from which you are accessing the server. We use this information to help us improve the content, design and performance of the site. We do not give the log files or the information they contain to any third parties.
If you provide feedback via an online feedback form we will collect your name, email address and phone number.
Our website search is powered by a plugin called https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/relevanssi/ . Search queries and results are logged anonymously to help us improve our website and search functionality. No user-specific data is collected by either Morrck or any third party.
Emails to and from Morrck.com
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic in line with government recommendations. If your email service does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit.
We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
When someone visits www.morrck.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard information such as when and where visitors use our website and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to understand what content is popular so we can update our site to reflect that current interest and improve your experience. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our website and emails may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these other sites and we recommend that you check their own privacy policies.
In order to provide the best possible website experience and to resolve technical issues, it is occasionally necessary that we provide access to our website admin area to authorised website platform developers. The sole purpose of this access is to resolve technical issues we may be experiencing.
We take the security of your information very seriously and we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful neglect.