ABOUT YOUR DELIVERY
In addition to the UK we can deliver to: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, USA.
If your country is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- UK Mainland: Free postage via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr service (aims to deliver within 2 working days)
- Non-Mainland UK (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands): Free postage via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr service (aims to deliver within 2 working days although may be slightly longer)
- Ireland: Prices depend on the weight of your order. £3.95 for the first item, add £2 per item thereafter. Delivery will be via the Royal Mail tracked service. Aims to deliver in 2-5 working days. THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS CHARGES FOR DELIVERIES TO IRELAND AS OUR PRODUCTS ARE ZERO RATED FOR VAT BOTH IN THE UK AND IRELAND
- Europe: Prices depend on the weight of your order. £5.95 for the first item, add £2 per item thereafter. Delivery will be via the Royal Mail tracked or signed for service. Aims to deliver in 2-5 working days.
- Rest of the World: Prices depend on the weight of your order. £7.95 for the first item, add £2 per item thereafter. Royal Mail tracked (aims to deliver in 5-7 working days)
Please ensure you choose the correct delivery country for the delivery address. If you don’t and you pay too little, we’ll have to contact you for additional payment and this may mean your order is delayed. If you pay too much, we’ll refund the difference to you automatically.
Please note that certain countries may incur additional customs duties or import taxes in addition to the P&P charges.
Delivery timescales are based on Royal Mail’s published delivery times. Please note that weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days. Orders shipped to EU or Rest of World are dependent on local postal services and delivery times may vary from the timescales quoted by Royal Mail. Sometimes events beyond our control (postal strikes, bad weather or Christmas delays) prevent this from happening.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you change your mind about your purchase:
If you need to return or exchange your item the first thing is that it needs to be unused with its tags still on and preferably (but not essentially) in its original packaging. You are responsible for the returned item until it reaches us – we can’t process your refund or exchange until we receive your item back. Once the item is received we will either post out your exchange or process your refund.
For refunds, if you notify of us of your intention to return an item to us within 14 days of receipt and we receive it back within a further 14 days of your date of receipt, you will receive a full refund.
Should you wish to return an item to us after this 28 day period then please give us a call on 01908 263925 and we will do our very best to help.
For exchanges we would normally ask that exchanges be made within 28 days of receipt of your item. Please note that there may be an additional charge if you are exchanging for a more expensive item. Again, should you wish to make an exchange after 28 days from receipt of your item then please give us a call on 01908 263925 and we will do our very best to help.
In the event that you receive a faulty Morrck product, please contact us. We will refund or exchange your product on receipt of the returned item. Morrck will pay for the return postage. A faulty product does not include damage incurred by the purchaser in failing to maintain and care for the product properly.
I received my travel blanket as a gift. Can I return it for a refund?
You can return items given to you as a gift as long as you include details of the original purchaser, as any refund has to be made to them (due to anti-money laundering regulations). The refund will not include the cost of any gift wrapping or P&P (unless the item is faulty). You can of course exchange your gift.
What if I want to exchange my item for something that’s a different price?
We will refund the price difference between your item and a cheaper one or require extra payment to match the price of a more expensive one. You can make the additional payment by phone.
Where should I send my returns and exchanges?
Our address is on our contact us page. Please note it can sometimes take up to 14 days to process when we’re very busy. Please remember to include a cover note, or the packing slip sent with your original order.
Can I return items bought at a Baby Show?
Yes. See returns and exchange policy above.